blog | Kit Livingston | March 8, 2018 2:28 pm | Leave a Comment | Mobile Data Usage Assessment, mobile expense management, Mobile Management Solution
Why Mobile Data Usage is Steadily Increasing
The following factors have contributed to a rapid growth of non-business usage on business-liable smartphones:
- The increase of power and capability of mobile handsets where mobile devices are now as expensive as common laptops.
- Access to the proliferation of mobile apps of which create a wide range of useful functions, but most have nothing to do with business usage.
- The increase of bandwidth coupled with video access at your user’s fingertips makes it tempting to stream content during or after work hours.
- Companies lack visibility due to carriers being unable to provide detailed information regarding the sites visited during a data transaction.
- Lack of policy clarity combined with ineffective monitoring of employee usage further compounds the problem of the growing non-business data usage.
MobilSense helps clients avoid paying a penny over what they should be paying with proven techniques to manage and control mobile data usage. To find out how much you should be saving, click here to take advantage of our free Mobile Data Usage Assessment.