Following is a summary of the 10-point analysis:
1. Actual Data Usage Versus Industry Averages – Understanding how your company usage compares to the industry.
2. Quantifying Wasted Data Usage – Determine spend rate over the required carrier minimum data purchase level.
3. Reviewing Top Users – Understanding how top users are using data is key to gaining control over the problem of increasing wireless costs.
4. Repetitive Top Users – The real problem lies with those who repeatedly fall in the top percentiles. Knowing who and how frequently they appear is key.
5. Segmenting Top Users – Once the top users are identified, MobilSentry™ breaks them down into usage brackets to not only quantify the problem, but understand the savings potential related to each bracket.
6. Recognizing Video Streaming – One hour of streaming alone can add 1GB of total usage to a mobile device; knowing who is likely streaming is important to enforce policies and controls.
7. Streaming Users by Bracket – We will correlate the information so that the underlying cause of growing data usage is understood.
8. Usage by Time of Day – Identifies where the company is unnecessarily paying for an employee’s off-hours entertainment.
9. Off-hours Usage by Bracket – Correlate top user brackets with the results of those with more off-hours data consumption than business hours consumption.
10. Streaming Versus Time of Day – Correlate streaming with business and off-hours time-stamps.
Once the 10-point analysis is complete, our experts will provide detailed explanations of all the data analyzed as well as suggest ways to increase control over employee data usage.