• As an employee your Business Flex line is a part of a corporate program that allows them to take advantage of this discounted phone and plan service on a corporate T-Mobile billing plan.
• While on this program as an employee you do not have a personal account.
• Yes, you can keep your phone.
• No, you cannot keep your discounted plan. You will need to transition to a personal T-Mobile account.
• To check if your phone is compatible with T-Mobile, please click on this link:
• 15 digits that tells you the make, model, and if it’s ready to use on our network. Most phones are compatible. Dial *#06# to get your phone’s IMEI
• 30 days after your last day.
• If phone number is not transitioned to a personal T-Mobile account within 30 days, your phone number will be cancelled off the current corporate program and you may lose your phone number.
$10.00 for Ground
Please email: email@example.com
Not at this time. If you are interested, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your phone is locked, you’ll have to have it unlocked by the original carrier. In some cases, the phone may have a finance agreement that needs to be paid off before the carrier will unlock it. It may also take a few days to unlock the device.
For instruction to replace the existing SIM card in your phone with the new T-Mobile SIM card, please click this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_EQFjUexI8
For qualifying issues/defects/malfunctions, Hyperion Partners will accept returns up to 30 days from the date the affected product is delivered to the customer. Credit for the purchase price of the device will be issued provided the nature of defect or malfunction is validated upon receipt of returned devices at Hyperion Partners. Please note that the device must be in good condition, contain all items that came with the device, as well as the original box. Refund credit dependent upon condition of your return and all included parts. Any damage to a returned device deemed to be due to customer abuse or neglect may result in partial or full denial of credit and device will be returned to customer.
I. Devices deemed to differ from the SKU/model/product configuration as sold
II. Devices deemed to differ from cosmetic or functional condition as sold
III. Devices must be returned in original packaging where possible, or in packaging suitable to reasonably prevent any damage or other deterioration in condition during return transit
I. Devices must be returned in original packaging maintaining all seals where applicable
II. Devices must be returned in exact condition in which they were originally shipped to customer